If you have a Chromebook, you may not be able to install Roblox straight on it. But don’t worry, just like with any other piece of technology, we can work around it by following a few simple steps. So, if you’re looking for instructions on how to unblock, install, and play Roblox on your school Chromebook, you’ve come to the correct spot. We’ll try to break down the process into a few simple phases. So, without further ado, let’s get down to business.
How to Play Roblox at School Unblocked
How to Get Roblox on a School Chromebook or Computer How to Get Roblox on a School Chromebook or Computer
Here’s how to get Roblox on your school Chromebook and unblock it:
- On your Chromebook, go to “Settings.”
- Select “Google Play Store” from the drop-down menu.
- Turn on the computer by pressing the “Turn on” button.
- Open the “Play Store” app on your Chromebook now.
- Look for the “Roblox” app.
- The green “Install” button should be clicked.
- Allow time for the installation to finish.
- After that, open the Chromebook Launcher.
- The app will appear in the “Playstore Apps” section.
- Open Roblox and log in using your username and password.
This is the app’s mobile version, which is compatible with Chromebooks. Roblox can also be accessed through your Chrome browser. Both mouse and WASD control layouts will be supported in this Play Store version. If you run into any issues after installing Roblox Chromebook, check out the official Roblox Chromebook Troubleshooting page for some simple fixes.
Previously, you could easily play the native Roblox programme on your Chromebook using the ARC Welder addon. However, it is no longer available on the Chrome Store. As a result, Play Store is the only method to play Roblox on a Chromebook. However, if your school has disabled Playstore access on your Chromebook, there is no approved way to play the game.
That’s all there is to know about unblocking, downloading, and installing Roblox on your school Chromebook. While you’re here, browse our Roblox-related articles for additional in-depth guides and to learn about new topics.